Thursday, April 13, 2006

Well she's here

She had a long trip down but she has finally arrived and she seems to be settling in well. So two thirds of my little family have come down, I am just awaiting Mij who will be arriving after Easter.

Ollie wandered around the house for a while maiowing but she was all right. She is currently spending her first day alone but with Shakira. Her new friend. Shakira is unimpressed as you can imagine but I am sure she will be ok.

So now I have work, then holidays. Someone has already given me Easter eggs. I have no idea what to do. Eat or not to eat them that is the question. However I will be having at least one hot cross bun tomorrow. YUMMY!!!! OOh I had better buy some margarine.

So now comes the rest of the list.
Have driving lessons
Find a car
Buy Car
Get P's
YAY.

I am so looking forward to spending a four day weekend mooching, organising and unpacking. Let's hope the day doesn't drag.

So people get in your transporters and come and visit me. YES!

No comments: