Thursday, October 28, 2004

The countdown continues

The countdown to the end of my university career continues with all essays done bar 2. Nervousness has set in and I am not looking forward to writing these essays. BUT I have figured out I need 9 marks out of 30 and 2 marks out of 30 to gain a pass in two subjects so things are looking hopeful. I have 4000 words until the end. It feels so close yet I am so far.

I have had an interesting time applying for jobs. I had some editorial help ( that is I wrote and they edited) for my applications. Hopefully this will help me get through the first round of applications. FINGERS CROSSED.

I found an ex citing way of earning money, writing poetry for cards. Should very interesting. They pay about 100 dollars for each successful poem published. I am really hoping that I can write something worthwhile. You never know Some day out there you might be reading a "sorry I can't be here" card and I will have written that. I'll defeat Hallmark one day. Just you watch!!

No comments: